Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Summer is Flying By!

June 19?! Really? We've had such a frantic start to summer I can't believe it's already late June. Amelia finishes up her driver's ed classroom time this week. She needs to complete 12 drives before she receives her permit. She has her 3rd one tomorrow! After she completes her drives, it's 6 months of driving with me (or someone over 18 in the car) then she'll take the written and driving test. When she passes, she's a licensed driver!  Her classes are at 5:45am this week, so we'll ALL be happy when she's finished. 

A few other things we've been doing:

Cooper has been running track and liking it a lot! His first track meet went well--he didn't trip over the hurdles and he didn't come in last. We'll call it a win. 😆


We also went to IJump with friends and had lunch at Pizza Pie Cafe:




Lastly, we went to a circus for the first time. We saw a quick-change artist, a guy shot out of a cannon, horse tricks, elephants, tigers, and more! Amelia even rode on an elephant! It was so much fun and I'm grateful we were able to go!







Next up:
Amelia and I have girls' camp, the 4th of July, and Cooper has more track meets!

1 comment:

Katie Call said...

So, this isn't Katie, it is Nana. For some weird reason, I can't log into your Blogs any more! Grrr. Loved all the posts. Cooper and Amelia are growing old nicely! :)
I love seeing pictures of them....especially when Cooper has his arm around Amelia....and she is not pushing him away!
Amazing family. Well done, Jill.