He did a fabulous job and I was a little teary when it was over.
The next milestone has been a long time coming:
One year, 11 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day.
That's how long this girl had her braces on! She got them off yesterday! She was so excited, but a little sad to not see her orthodontist family regularly. While getting braces doesn't seem like a big deal, Amelia has gone through soooo much (surgeries, teeth pulling, stitches), I'm so proud of her for sticking with it! Her orthodontist gave her a bag of candy she couldn't eat while she had braces, and she signed the wall.
Now she's just added a few thousand to her million dollar smile. 😉 Love you, Amelia!!!
Next up, Thanksgiving and the Nutcracker!






1 comment:
Jill! You are so good to keep up with your blogs! I, on the other hand, do not keep up with my comments! So, here is my comment for the last 4, YES< FOUR, blogs. . . . Amazing! You do so many fun activities, and have so many fun traditions with your family. Keep on Keeping on! So proud of all three of you. Yea, Coop. . . fun to finally see a primary program (your last. . . such a nice job)
Beautiful Amelia with braces and especially without. Looking good!
Rock Star Jill. . . I hold you in awe. You are such a good mom. . . and daughter!
Post a Comment