Sunday, September 2, 2018

Ugh....August?

Wow. I'm not sure were August went. Once school starts, time seems to hit warp speed! Add in the Eastern Idaho State Fair, and the arrival of ANOTHER nephew, well, we've been busy. :-)  I'm thrilled we're getting into autumn weather, though. Here's some first day of school pics. Amelia is a FRESHMAN and Coop is a SIXTH GRADER. Next year he hits the junior high, and Amelia goes to (gulp) high school!

Our traditional back-to-school meal at Pizza Pie Cafe.
First day of school. Cooper is sooooo close to Amelia's height. Only 1/4" to go. 


We also had a fun family get together on Sunday:













The EISF started in August, so I'm gonna post the pics here, too. This year was a little different because Amelia and Cooper didn't enter anything. They've won every year, and I guess they wanted to give someone else a chance. :-)

Amelia with her square ice cream cone.
 We are lucky this year because Andy and Desiree bought a house only three blocks from the fair entrance! Free parking, plus time with Clyde! Whooee!




Cooper wanted to show how tall he is getting. He completely blocks Katie's face. 


Onto September!

2 comments:

Favorite Aunt said...

Autumn is one of Idaho's best features. And the crazy cute kiddos certainly help with the atmosphere! Love that Call Family Clan!

Unknown said...

Glad you have the blog so I can see all the things I miss! The pictures of your adorable kids coupled with your unsurpassed narrative makes this one of my favorite things to read!!