Amelia with some of her co-stars. They are such a fun, good group of friends.
She was thrilled to have her first tutu for this performance. Apparently that means you're one of the "big girls" now.
One of her dances was set in Paris. It was so cute! I think she'd do well in France.
This recital is really long, and I was proud of Cooper lasting as long as he did. He managed to watch 4 out of 5 dances before succumbing to sleep.
The ballerina after the show. She just beams when she dances! You can feel her love for it in every step.
I'll post a video of Amelia during rehearsal--she's not as graceful because her pointe shoe was coming off during the song and she was trying not to fall.
Next up, Cooper's guitar recital and Amelia final orchestra concert!





1 comment:
So proud of you, Amelia! It was soooo fun to watch your recital. You danced so well. . . and kept your toe shoes on, too! Glad I could come up!
Post a Comment