This is Amelia and Cooper dressed for the party scene.
After the ballet. We don't have a picture of Amelia in her Waltz of the Flowers costume because there was a costume Nazi at the door forbidding any ballerina to go past the hallway with their costumes on.
Nana!
Cooper is getting rather, ahem, specific with his candy bouquets now. He puts in requests. One of these years I'm going to get him flowers just to watch his reaction. :-)
These are pictures from dress rehearsal. This year Amelia and Cooper stood next to each other a lot during the dances. Cooper was thrilled. Amelia a little less so. Notice Cooper's double thumbs up to me? Love it.
Both children did a wonderful job and I am so proud of them! I'm proud of Amelia's hard work and effort she puts into her dances, and I'm proud of Cooper for not climbing in the fireplace during the performance. It's the little things. Onto recitals, ward parties, and final school days before the break!






1 comment:
So fun to see the Nutcracker. ..and Cooper's "thumbs up" wave!!! Amelia was amazing on pointe. Can't wait until next year.
Post a Comment