This is Cooper after his first roller coaster ride. Turns out he doesn't like them! They "make his tummy feel weird". Maybe you'll change your mind in a few years, kiddo. :-)
Katie was in the same boat as Cooper, so I was Amelia's roller coaster buddy.
Before I had children I could ride them all day. Since becoming a mother....not so much. We managed four roller coasters before I had to call it quits. I would've been okay except for that Cannibal one. It was about 4G's too much for me!
Before I had children I could ride them all day. Since becoming a mother....not so much. We managed four roller coasters before I had to call it quits. I would've been okay except for that Cannibal one. It was about 4G's too much for me!
Cooper didn't mind the rides that went around and around, but Amelia wasn't a fan/
Everyone liked the go-carts!
We rode the slow ski lift across the park, but Katie and Cooper agreed it was waaaaaaay too high. And it was too "boring" for Amelia.
Along with experiencing "firsts", Cooper ate in a mall food court for the first time! (Amelia had already done it with her orchestra last May).
However, it WAS the first time both of them had been in a parking garage!
It was a perfect day on Temple Square!
Amelia found a secluded bench in the corner area of the temple grounds.
View from the top of the conference center.
Linus was thrilled to run free:
What Cooper was most excited about:
We had a great time, and it was so much fun to hang out in SLC with family! Next up--straw mazes, Nutcracker practices, Halloween craziness, and lots of autumn activities!





















No comments:
Post a Comment