Friday, May 26, 2017

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

We had our last day of school today! Cooper is officially a 5th grader and in MIDDLE SCHOOL, Amelia is an 8th grader and in junior high, and I'm a second year teacher. Whew. The hardest of those accomplishments was MINE. I'm happy to have my first year finished. I have so much work still to do, but I won't be as confused or overwhelmed next year. I hope.
Here's some pics:

The last few days of school we had a bunch of field trips. It was fun to have Cooper there with me. I will miss him next year!



                                 


As always, we begin and end out year with dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe:





 


On to a busy, fun-filled summer!

3 comments:

Davis Early Intervention said...

It's good to see you in some of the pictures! You look like an accomplished second year teacher. Congrats to all three of you on your accomplishments this year. Mandy

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you. . . I love your new "stars of the show" picture!!!

Unknown said...

You have the BEST traditions! Can't wait for the fun-filled summer! --Katie