Monday, January 16, 2017

"I-Day"

This weekend Amelia and Cooper used their "I-Day" gifts they received from Nana and Grandpa Call for Christmas. We started off at I-Jump, and even had the place to ourselves for the first half hour!

Cooper is catching up in height. He already wears a bigger show size than Amelia, so I think sometime this year he may end up the same height as her!

The foam pits were their favorites. I posted a couple videos of them doing flips into the pits. 








From there we went to IHOP for lunch. It was fun to sit down for a meal, although Amelia and Cooper quickly realized sit-down restaurants are not "fast food". :-) They had to wait a whole 15 minutes for their lunch!

It was a fun break from the cold spell we've been having. We also have Monday off of school to make it a three-day weekend. It'll be hard to go back--our next break is President's Day!  We are looking for places to visit during spring break though--we'll have more time to travel then. Thanks Nana and Grandpa! We love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In the words of coltman...that sounds "so cool"! It was fun seeing you the other day. We need to see each other more!

Unknown said...

"I" Days are good! We grown-ups should try one!