![]() |
| Cooper and his "manly" candy bouquet. |
On Wednesday Amelia went to the dentist to have a "surgical exposure of impacted canine tooth" procedure done. It took an hour an a half. I didn't understand the severity of the procedure, but it became clear when the dentist cut her gums away from the tooth, folded it back up, and stitched it in place. Let's just say I'm certain my decision to NOT become a dentist was a good choice. Amelia did an AMAZING job. I talked her into happy gas and I think that really helped. That, and the dentist remembered her and numbed her from her eyebrows to her chin. :-) She will go in later this month to have a brace attached to the uncovered tooth so they can start moving it down.
On less grotesque note, Cooper had his science fair yesterday. I'm proud of the work he did and how well he presented. It was one of the perks of him being in the same school as me that I got to see his project.
Next up: Amelia's orchestra concert and Cooper's school Christmas program.





1 comment:
So fun to see the kids' projects! Wish we could be there. Darn snow . . . and yea for other activities! Next year, maybe our lives won't be so crazy! I still want to see the DVD of The Nutcracker! Love you guys.
Post a Comment