Sunday, August 14, 2016

End of Soccer and New Cousin

Whew! School is coming up soon and things are getting a little out of control in our home. Here's what's happened the last few weeks:

Cooper finished soccer with a bang---his last game he took a soccer ball to the face playing defender and broke his glasses. He rallied however, and jumped back in the game with slightly fuzzy vision to complete the quarter. Here's his team photo:


Amelia and I cheered him on from the sidelines. She had a difficult time wrapping up her camp chair:


My amazing soccer player, pre-ball-in-the-face:



He played a great game and has improved so much this year. I really do think soccer will be his sport!


We also had the arrival of another cousin! We were thrilled to be able to meet the newest addition to the Call family only hours after he was born. He's such a cutie and we already love him so much!



That's it for now--next post will probably be first day of school pictures. So exciting to start another year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh. I know you have been busy, so it is fun to see new pix and posts! Just so you know, I check your blog almost daily!!!! Good luck with your first day of school! You will be an amazing teacher!