Wow. It's amazing how busy you can be without really doing anything
out of the ordinary! January has sped on by and we haven't done much
beyond school, lessons, and various dentist and orthodontist
appointments! We have received A LOT of snow this month, so Amelia and
Cooper have had fun playing on the huge snow hill on our lawn:
Last
week we visited the fire station for Cooper's scouts. Although he was a
little disappointed they didn't allow him to slide down the pole, he
still had a good time and asked alooooooot of questions! Amelia opted to
stay home and "relax". She's nearing the age she wants more alone time!
Inside the ambulance:
Of course, I wouldn't mind snuggling up in bed if I had just gotten a new comforter:
She felt this was more age-appropriate that her pink pastel butterfly one!
That's
it! We're starting another week of school--and on Saturday we're going
to the new Super Walmart. I'm not excited about getting sucked into the
black hole of shopping centers, but the old Walmart has packed
everything up, and my list is getting longer and longer of things we
need!





1 comment:
Such fun pictures! Your kids are growing up whether you like it or not. Amelia looks so cute with her grown-up comforter, and I love all the pictures of Cooper in his glasses!!! Wish I could see more pix of you!
Nana
Post a Comment