It's been a month since I posted, yet I feel like it's only been a week!
We have slammed into the holidays like a tornado. Thanksgiving was
fun--so fun I don't have any pictures. Not a single one. However, I do
have several of putting up the Christmas tree. It's always so much fun
to go through our ornaments from each year and relive the
memories...especially my Jon ornament! Sigh.
As I looked through these pictures, I realize I forgot another momentous occasion. Cooper got glasses!
He
was happy to get them, and even happier when he could start reading
signs, numbers, and words from further than 4 feet away! Isn't he just
handsome?!
In other non-picture accompanied news, the first trimester is over and report cards were sent home. I have brilliant children! I'm hoping some of that brilliance rubs off on me as I finish up this semester....if I make it!
I'll post soon about the Nutcracker performance.....like tomorrow, since it's tonight. Stay tuned!






2 comments:
Loved your tree, and I love your ornaments. Sometimes, I wish you were born first so I could have copied some of your family traditions!
Nana
Lovely tree! And Lovely glasses! It makes him looks SO much older.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment