Monday, August 3, 2015

Wrapping Up July

July ended quickly, and now August is filled with last minute summer activities, school registration (3rd and 6th graders!), school shopping, and general easing back into the grind. Here's how we spent our last days of July:

Eating pizza with lots and lots and lots of parmesan!

Getting two teeth pulled, and handling it........better.

Practicing baking tummy ticklers to enter into the EISF this year. They'll be going up against each other. Should be fun.

Being silly.

Perfecting brownies.

Baking white chocolate chip macadamia cookies. 

Hanging out with Katie and David, Klaus and Opa!


Taking in a Chukar's game.

Being a little disappointed baseball doesn't have a halftime show.


That's it! On to August!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We had so much fun at the ball game with you guys! Next time, we will be sure to bring something for Cooper to do!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I didn't go to the ball game. . that was Katie. My "post" disappeared!!! It said something like how I love to watch your Summer Activities. Can't wait to see what comes next!!!
Nana

j2 said...

I keep saying the same thing, Your little family is so dang cute! And your writing is so fun to read. (I will be cutting and pasting this every month!)