![]() |
| Cutest little mouse I've seen! |
Each
mouse had a head with ears and a nose. When they all scurried around
and fought the soldiers, it was impossible to keep track of Amelia! (I usually look for the shortest one, but she wasn't that one this year!) I
splurged this year and bought the DVD, so we can watch it over and over
and find her. This is her before she turned into a mouse:
![]() |
| She said people were asking her all night if her eyelashes were fake. |
We
also spent some time in Blackfoot helping Mom and visiting Dad. He is
improving so much and working so hard! It's fun to see his face light up
when we walk in, and Amelia and Cooper especially like to watch him in
therapy. I don't mind myself--his therapist is very nice looking!
![]() | |||
| Amelia and Cooper like to dance to Indiana Jones theme. |
Another fun activity was meeting Santa the day after Thanksgiving. They were interviewed on the air, and the television station played it. This isn't a great video, but you can at least see it. Cooper was thrilled, stating his "life-long dream had come true by being on TV!"
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Your kids look great on TV!! Silly editor cut way too much! Love your posts. Loved the nutcracker!
Nana
Post a Comment