Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our Weekend

Saturday we had a great time in Idaho Falls. We visited the puppies and kittens at Petco, we browsed the toy stores making Christmas and birthday lists, and had a lovely, LOUD lunch at McDonald's with the huge play area. That afternoon we babysat Matthew, who has recently begun crawling and pulling himself up on absolutely everything!





We had a special treat when Andy spent the night Saturday with us. Sunday morning he was playing with Cooper, and Cooper said out of the blue, "Andy, someday, when I am big like you are, I will be awesomer than you."

I'm sure you will be, Cooper! (No offense, Andy.)

2 comments:

Katie Call said...

What Cooper doesn't know that he is pretty much the awesomest 4 year old I know! I haven't seen Matthew for a long time. It's nice to see some pictures! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome weekend. I hope you have an awesomer weekend next week!
Nana